Monday, July 20, 2009

Indian Lake Papa's Birthday

Sunday was a very special man's birthday. A few months ago I posted a blog about his wife Judy when she had her birthday. Jim and Judy both have a heart for God unlike any that I've ever seen. My family is so blessed to call them friends. For Mr. Jim (as we call him) Gabe took him out on a date to enjoy BLUE snow cones together!! Now I don't know if you guys have ever had a blue snow cone or not but there is for sure a kid gene in your body in order for you to be able to eat one! Well Mr. Jim has that gene FOR SURE! Meet Mr. Jim he couldn't wait to have his picture taken with his very own Blue tongue. I'm not sure who liked them more Gabe or Mr. Jim But I do know that these are the two biggest kids I've ever seen and when you get these two together there is bound to be trouble!

Happy Birthday Mr. Jim. Thank you for your friendship and blessing that you and Judy are both to our family. You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment