Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Last night was Trunk or Treat at our Church. This is the first Halloween that my child hasn't been an animal and I must admit it was a little hard. But he has a great imagination and this year he decided that he was going to be a Pastor.This is Pastor Gabriel Fuller getting ready to head to the Church.Pastor Dave with Pastor Gabe just before Trunk or Treat was getting started. Nothing better than a good friend! This was our car all decorated. We got 2nd place for the best carved pumpkin. Thanks Papa!
Gabe with his Ms. Kelly.

1 comment:

  1. Jammi,

    I have a confession to make... though I follow your blog, I completely forgot to add it to my "Favorite Blogs" list. That's why I haven't been to yours for awhile. I have since resolved that problem and now each time you write a new post, it will show on my blog roll. Sorry about that.

    We have never participated in a "trunk or treat". We don't do much for Halloween, but that does look like fun. Great decorations on the van, by the way.

    ReplyDelete