Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Park Time Fun

Last night John had a meeting at the school with Dustin so I decided to take Gabe down to the local park to play for a little while. The dog enjoyed getting out for a much needed walk and Gabe loves to ride his bike. For a little extra fun Gabe invited his little friend Sarah to come along with us. Our time spent at the park wasn't very long but the kids had great time while they were there. About 10 minutes after we got there some "Gabe" had to go potty and since it's so early in the season still the porta pot hasn't been delivered. So our trip was cut short. Last year he wanted to do this fireman's poll so bad but was just a little to short for it and just a little afraid of it. He was so proud of himself that he was able to do it this year ALL BY HIMSELF!
Gabe loves playing with Sarah. They are great friends.

He was pretending to be a Monkey in this picture and I couldn't resist a close up. I think close up pictures are my favorite kind. Tonight we have Church and then Thursday John and I go to get him signed up for Kindergarten. Seriously how does this happen so fast????



1 comment:

  1. That's the cutest close-up of him. I have no idea how time flies so fast, but I do know this. In 5 years I'll have 5 teenagers and in 10, they'll all be 18 and older. What??

    ReplyDelete