Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gabe

My friend Becky will watch Gabe for us every now and again when we need someone in a pinch. I LOVE it when he goes to her house because she is a photographer and she loves to take pictures of my son. These are just 3 of my favorites (in order) out of 100 pictures that she took of him yesterday. This kid cracks me up. I maybe a little biased but if I knew where to sign my kid up for a magazine spread I would!!! She said that he would do anything that she asked him to do and that they had lots of fun. I've only seen 23 of the ones that she took and I'm dying to see the rest! Thanks Becky for loving my son and taking such good care of him. If you live in our area and need someone to take pictures of your family look her up on Facebook....Rebecca Lynn Portraits. She is AWESOME.






No comments:

Post a Comment