Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Time!!!

Back in November I posted about an amazing trip that my husband planned for us. Well if you can believe it. It's Time to Sail!!!!! We leave tomorrow morning at 6:00am to fly to San Diego and will board this beautiful ship on Saturday afternoon. I can't wait to take pictures of my own and tell you all about it when we get back. John and I will be going Whale Watching and Snorkeling while we are in Cabo and we can't wait. Things are crazy right now as we finish all the finale preparation for us being gone. We have little things to take care of such as making sure there is enough food in the house for our house sitter, double checking that we packed everything that we need (which of course we all know that we will forget something!) the worst part will be taking Gabe and dropping him off and saying Good-Bye to him for the 8 days that we will be apart. I have no worries for him because I'm pretty sure without a doubt that Mommy is going to miss him way more than he will miss me. He LOVES to be away and spend time with other people and he can't wait for his 3 days with Aunt Debbie & "Ankle" Carl. It's all he keeps talking about. Of course he is also looking forward to being with Nana and Papa for a few days of one on one time as well and to end the week he will be with Ama and Grandpa Fuller. I'm pretty sure that John and I will actual take being away from Gabe better than Kelly will as she will be with us on this trip as well. She has already gone to the store and bought him something to open for everyday that we will be gone! I love that she LOVES our son so much and that he has that special relationship with here. She has been a huge blessing in all of our lives. So until we return, I hope you all have a great week.
p.s. Kristi, expect visitors when we get back if your little bundle of joy arrives while we are gone! Praying that all goes well and can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. What a tremendous blessing it will be for you and John to do this. You are going to LOVE it! Yes, you'll miss Gabe especially towards the end when you are so close to returning. But having said that, enjoy every single minute of being together. You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see you when we move back.

    Love and Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete