Friday, March 19, 2010

Disney On Ice....Finding NEMO!

Kelly called me on Wednesday to ask if I'd heard that Disney On Ice..Finding Nemo was going to be in Grand Rapids? She wanted to take Gabe for his Birthday gift and wanted to know if I would like to go as well. Of course I did! She also made arrangements for Gabe's friend Sarah to come along with us. So on Thursday Night they picked me up from work and we all headed out for our date!Here Gabe and Sarah are checking out the vendor table to see what goodies that could find to take home. Since this was Gabe's Birthday present he of course got to get the $10.00 bag of Cotton Candy which did thankfully come with the hat! We all had a great time getting our picture taken with the crazy hat.
This show was AMAZING. I would go to something like this even if I didn't have kids! Here is when they were doing Nemo's initiation at the top of Mount Wanna Hock a Luggy! (I'm sure I spelled some of that wrong but you get the point.)

One of Gabe's favorite part of Nemo is the Turtles. When they came out he went CRAZY. It was so much fun to just sit and watch him take this all in.
This was the pre-birthday boy after the show. Just in case your wondering....HE LOVED IT!

Showing off two of the presents that he got. He also got a cool Squirt Cup that had a slushy in it and a program that came with a disposable camera. He was so excited about the show that he never even fell asleep the entire way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment