Thursday, May 5, 2011

Prom 2011 1st & Last

So last Saturday was the Jr./Sr. Prom for our boys. This was Jordon's first Prom and first date all in one. We were all so excited for him and he and his date both had a great time. All I have to say is this boy can clean up!

Jordon with his date Stevie. What a sweet girl, aren't they so cute together?Nothing better than brothers. I love that these two are so close in age. I don't know if they appreciate it so much. But for them to do all of these things together has been so awesome to watch. The boys borrowed Grandpa Fuller's truck and Tony was the official driver for the night. He truly is a great big brother. On a more bitter sweet note this was our Tony's last Prom. I can not even tell you how much I've enjoyed watching Abby & Tony grow together. They have been dating since they were Freshman and are SO cute together. As always they looked amazing together. I know I'm a little one sided but this is one Handsome kid. The best thing about him is he is not only a cutie but, he has such a great heart. He will be graduating in June and words can not explain how much we will miss him or how proud we are of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment