Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This is my better late than never Mother's Day Post.

My Mother's Day started off with church where we gave our first Mother's Day gift to our favorite friend Kelly. Oh how she loves my son and what a fun relationship they have. She truly is his best friend and he know just how to make her day! After church "Gabe" wanted to take me to lunch. Now if it were Gabe Day we would have been eating lunch at McDonald's but since it was Mom's day he was kind enough to let us have lunch at Wendy's! Later that day Papa brought Nana up to spend the night with us. My "real" Mother's Day gift was getting to spend an entire day at the Tulip Festival in Holland with my mom the following day. Since we were getting up early and going to be gone all day mom spent the night. She came in the early after noon on Sunday it was so nice out that we went for a walk, played at the park, got ice cream and just enjoyed spending the day together. Gabe giving Nana her Mother's Day gift.
All in all it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment