Monday, September 27, 2010

School Pictures

Last year after the price of school pictures went up again we decided that I would start taking a "school" picture of the kids instead of buying a pack of pictures from the school. We were very happy with the ones that we got last year and decided to do the same again this year. I love doing them this way because I can take several shots and pick the ones I want instead of the ONE picture that the school takes when you hope and pray that your childs eyes were open! Anyway here is one shot of each kid. I got a ton of great pictures it's going to be hard to decide.
Jordon - Junior Dustin-FreshmanShenira - 7th GradeGabe - Kindergarten
By the way for any of you that have been following along with me. My camera has been fixed and returned!!!! I'm a happy camper once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment