Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

Today was a big day for the Fuller's.
This little guy had his first day of Kindergarten.This guy headed off for his first year of High School
Our 7th grader Jordon getting ready to take on his Junior Year. He wouldn't let me take a picture of him, so I took this one through the window. Someday he will learn that I will get what I want anyway so he might as well just give up!Our Senior who isn't really sure that he is excited about being a Senior. He understands what the real world is when school is out and isn't really looking forward to it all that much. Mom & Dad with Gabe outside Indian Lake Elementary. We love this school and are so excited that Gabe is able to attend here just like all of his brothers & sister. We requested a transfer for him to attend this elementary.Tony was such a good sport this morning. I wanted a picture of him and Gabe together as it was Gabe's First Day of School & it was Tony's Last First Day of School. He was a good sport because he woke up at 8:15am this morning so that I could take this picture even though he didn't have to go to school until 11:40am and he even smiled for me! You Rock Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment