Thursday, May 6, 2010

Laides Tea at Chapman Memorial Church

Besides Prom last Saturday our Church had their Annual Ladies Tea. I didn't think that I was going to be able to attend this year and found out a week before that I was going to be able to make it, which is why I didn't host a table. I've hosted them i the past and love it but, I really enjoyed being a guest at a table this year. This year I sat at my friend Kelly's table and we had a great time. The above picture is Kelly's table and the below picture was one of my favorite table that was set up. This being one of my favorites because of the Yellow Roses which happen to be my favorite rose. My favorite flowers are Tulips but I do love yellow roses. I get that from my Mommy. These Strawberries they have every year and they are BEYOND to die for!!!! Oh they are so yummy. My mom and Aunt are having a baby shower for my cousin at the end of the month and we will be serving the same Strawberries there. I can't wait!

My friend Ronda made these totally awesome cookies for the tea. Last year she did amazing Cupcakes and this year it was cookies. She is amazing and we enjoy her talent every year.

Below is a chocolate cake baked in a Terra cot ta pot. They were perfect for our "Garden" theme. Beckie is amazing with all of the ides that she comes up with and she out did herself again this year with the help of a few other ladies.
If you've never been to a Ladies Tea it's a must do! If you've never been and want to, let me know and I will but you on my list to invite next year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jammi,

    What beautiful tables and desserts! We are having our tea at VLC this weekend. I'm hosting a table like a crazy nut, but I just couldn't keep myself away from doing one. I'll be posting about it over the weekend.

    Talk to you soon.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete