Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

My boys took such good care of me yesterday! We started our day off at Church where Gabe gave me a little flower in a pot that the kids had made. After Church we went home to pack a picnic lunch and change and then we were off to Binder Park Zoo!This is Gabe and I enjoying our picnic lunch. It was a little cool outside but ended up being an almost perfect day to be at the zoo. It was nice to be able to do everything and not be SO hot. But it was just a little to cool outside for the Giraffes to be out and that is the best part of Binder Park Zoo and this winter a new baby giraffe was born and we were really excited about seeing it. We will be back again this summer for sure due to having a membership and we are excited to be able to go and visit some other zoo's this summer as well.
Thank to my two boys for not only making my Mother's Day great but for making the whole weekend special.


1 comment: