Tuesday, August 25, 2009

God's Beauty

God's beauty is something that I never get tired of. It never ceases to amaze me that he allows us to see and witness such amazing and beautiful things. Last Thursday we went to South Haven to pick Gabe up. He went camping for one night with his Grandma Fuller, sister, Aunt Myra and her girls. On the drive over I asked John if he would mind driving a little further into town so that we could watch the sunset at the pier. South Haven is where John purposed to me so it holds a special place in my heart for sure but to go there and to be able to get these shots. I call that a close to perfect night. This is Gabe's footprint in the sand. Couldn't help myself.
Gabe playing at the park with the sun setting behind him. He doesn't see the beauty in it but I'm sure someday he will.

The waves were just crashing in. I always thought that you could only get pictures of waves in Florida but the more time we spend at the big lake the more I see that we have just as much beauty right her in our own back yard.


This was one of my favorites from the night. I love how the bird flew in just as I was taking the picture and how the colors are so calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment