Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011

A Christmas post better late than never! Christmas Eve wouldn't be Christmas Eve without some cookies and a little milk for Santa. My friend Carol does a "Your gonna miss this moment" on her blog sometimes and this is one of those moments that I'm going to miss someday. The pure joy and excitement of getting the milk and cookies out for Santa.
Christmas Morning we had a little rodent problem with our tree! :) Gabe LOVES Alvin and the Chipmunks and thought it was great that Santa left them for him in his tree.
It's funny & some what sad to watch your kids go from the above picture of being happy with stuffed animals and toys to this picture of Tony with his Tire Iron that he asked for. Hard to believe that he is now an adult.
Jordon with his Lions Jersey & Movie Series that he asked for.
Dustin opening a "special" present from Gabe. This year Gabe spent much time going around the house to wrap "gifts" for people. He pretty much wrapped just about anything and I had to watch him like a hawk because I had no idea what the child was giving away! This one to Dustin was bullets to a Nerf gun.
Shenira and I saw a flip flop scrapbook kit at a scrapbook store that we were cropping at and she loved it. So I decided to make my own. This was such a fun and easy project. I bought the flip flops for 98 cents and then added the flowers and other items from the stuff that I had at home! The book was full of pictures all about her and she loved it.
After Church my family came over for Christmas dinner. It was so nice to have everyone with us but it was REALLY nice that we didn't have to go anywhere and drive all over the country side this year to see everyone for Christmas! :)
What a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment