Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful Bride

This past Saturday we went to the wedding of my cousin Kendra. She was the most stunning bride I have ever seen. She looked like she stepped right out of a Disney Princess Movie. She brought tears to my eyes as soon as I saw her.Her wedding was short, sweet and perfect even with the rain. Most brides would have been very upset with having rain on their wedding day especially since it was an outdoor wedding. But Kendra never batted an eye and just kept smiling. She gets the bride of the year award if you ask me!Here she is with her cute umbrella smiling rain and all. See I told you she was stunning!Kendra & her wedding coordinator....Aunt Dawn! These two have such an amazing relationship and a bond that will always be special. They both would do anything for each other. Aunt Debbie made all of these little pies for Kendra & Dan, they were amazing and supper cute. We couldn't let the night get away without getting a shot of the two of them together. Ahh my favorite picture of the night. This boy loves to dance and he LOVES weddings. Thank you Kendra for making my little guy fell so special on your special day. You are a wonderful person and we love you so much. My hubby and I all dressed up for the night.

This was Kendra & Dan's Guest Tree, instead of having a guest book Kendra's brother Spencer drew this tree and each guest stamped a leaf on the tree and then signed their names inside or around the left. I had never seen this done before and thought that it was so cool.


Thanks Kendra and Dan for sharing your big day with us. Everything was perfect, just like you!



No comments:

Post a Comment