Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spouse Napped

August 15th was our 8th Anniversary and my husband spouse napped me. I had no clue what we were doing or where we were going. I knew that we would be gone for three days and that I should pack something warm & something cool. One the first night he took me to Detroit where once we got there I was informed that I had two choices. I could pick to go out to dinner & a movie or I could go to a Tigers game. Well being the baseball girl that I am I of course picked the Tigers Game and yes it was totally up to me. :) The game was great and we got to witness some baseball history as Jim Thome hit his 600 career home run. He isn't a Tiger but it was still very cool to watch and be a part of. Day two he took me to Niagara Falls. This is a place that I'd always wanted to go and being the wonderful husband that he is he knew it was on my list of places to go. I was so surprised and we had an amazing time. There are many things that have been removed from my list since we've been married and at this rate I may have to start another list. I'm a very lucky girl to have someone that listens to me and wants to make sure that dreams like these come true for me. Here we are getting ready to go on the Maid of the Mist. This was so much fun and such a cool thing to be able to do. The only bad part was I had on my glasses and so I had to keep finding something dry to wipe them off so I could see! While on the boat we were able to see this awesome double rainbow I could have stayed here and taken pictures all day long. We road the Sky Wheel in the back ground so I thought it was be fun to get a picture of John with it just to give people a little idea of just how big it was. This was another highlight of the trip. Being so high up in the Sky Wheel we were able to see everything and I was again able to get some really great photos. Thank you John for making our anniversary extra special this year. 8 down and many, many, many more to go. I love you and am still so grateful everyday that God picked you to be mine. Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. John Fuller, you are one romantic man! Jammi, what a perfect weekend he set up for you guys. Happy 8th Anniversary. I'd recognize those blue rain coats anywhere. Shawn and I went to Niagara Falls for our 1st anniversary and then we took the kids back there about 6 years ago. I love how beautiful it is.

    ReplyDelete