Tuesday, February 8, 2011

For The Love Of SNOW!!!!!

I myself do not care for snow, I don't like the cold at all and would be very happy for it to be 80 degrees all year round. My husband and Son on the other hand LOVE snow. This kid would play outside in the snow all day and night if we would let him. The only fun part of snow for me is getting to take pictures of this amazing kid! I have to be honest that there is something about snow that makes for great pictures.How could you not love this kid???? He is always up to something and having fun no matter what. I love the way his mind works and how he has fun even when he is all by himself.
All of these pictures were taken last Wednesday after the "blizzard" had come through. Gabe loves to snowmobile with his Daddy and was more than excited when Daddy got home from work and took him for a ride. I wish his smile was showing but you can for sure see just by his eyes that he was one happy camper!

Ohhh For The LOVE of SNOW!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment