Friday, January 14, 2011

Fort Downs/Fuller

We are blessed! Our son Gabriel has got one of the best things going for him ever, he has the love of a family that we met by "chance". Who but God would know what a simple babysitting job would turn into. This family loves my son un-like no other. The time and energy that they give to him is amazing and we are forever blessed because of it.
Last weekend was Kati (the youngest daughters) last weekend home before she had to go back to college. She decided that on Saturday she and Gabe should make a snow fort and before you knew it Kelly & Chelsey were also out to join in on the fun. Kati & "Gabe" spent hours outside making the perfect fort. These pictures are in reverse order and for some reason I can't get them to move around so it is what it is. Gabe with his best friend Kelly. She spoils him rotten and loves him to death and of course he LOVES it, who wouldn't!
This is there finished fort. With sticks and all because Gabe told Kati that "If we go into battle we have to have sticks"!

You are looking at the most loved 5 year old you have ever seen!
Putting the finishing touches on their fort.

Of course playing outside in the snow would not be complete with out a snow angle. Here is my angle making his angle.

Gabe & Kati watching for enemies.....Dun, dun, dun....
This would be Gabe with the best Kati ever. When I put this picture on Facebook she posted "I would do just about anything for this kid". and truly she would. She is a great "big sister".

This is my cutie showing off the inside of his fort.
Doesn't get any better than this. I'm pretty sure that he has the cutest button nose ever. But I'm his mom and have to admit that I'm pretty partial.
Do you have someone in your life that loves you like crazy??? I sure hope so because it's the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment