Monday, December 19, 2011

Halloween 2011

Better late than never! Oh do I ever have a lot of catching up to do. Gabe was a skunk this year for Halloween and a darn cute one if I say so myself! We have been so lucky the past few years with Halloween and have had great weather. Not at all like it use to be when I was little. I remember always having to wear our winter coats and you could never see our costumes because of all of the clothing we had to wear to stay warm. Not the case these last few years.


Our little skunk searching through his goodies bag!
I love this picture of the back side of his costume. My mom found it for him at Goodwill and he LOVED it.

After doing our trick or treating we always come home to hand out candy to the other kids. I think that Gabe likes doing this more than he likes going out to get his own candy. This picture is him with his pumpkin that he carved almost totally by himself this year. Can't believe how fast he is growing up. In a few more years he won't want to do this with me anymore. So I'm going to enjoy every minute of it right now!


Happy Halloween! Almost 2 months late :)

No comments:

Post a Comment