Thursday, July 29, 2010

John Ball Zoo Trip

On Saturday July 17th John and I took four of the kids to John Ball Zoo. We had lots of fun and were able to see lots of cool animals and even touch a few!Shortly after getting into the gates Gabe saw this Bunny and had to get his picture taken with it. John and the kids enjoying the coolness of the aquarium.

They had this HUGE bird cage that you could go into and feed the birds. I let Daddy do that with them. I knew that if I went in I would for sure get pooped on. That's just my luck. I love this picture of Shenira feeding the birds.

Gabe & Mommy taking a little time out for a photo shoot. I can't believe how big he is getting.

For $1.00 you could go in and pet the sing rays this was really cool. Gabe wanted to do it so bad but was a little afraid after standing there for a pretty long time he finally did get to touch one. His sister on the other hand had no fear what so ever and loved every minute of it.

After the zoo we stopped for a Mexican lunch in Grand Rapids. It was so nice to have so much time to spend with the kids. Even the older kids were good about going to a trip to the zoo as some of them are a little past the "I want to go to the zoo" age.

Dustin, Shenira and Jordon chillin' at the restaurant.
Me with my wonderful husband that takes me to all the zoo's I can get my hands on. Gabe loves to go but I'm pretty sure I still love it more. I don't know what it is about zoo's but I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment